Our Process for Stakeholder Value Assessments
Objectives for LOYALitix Customer Stakeholder Value Assessments
Our assessment methodology has 8 Standard Objectives embedded into the process to solicit feedback in all areas of the maturity model
Standard Objectives: Identify
- Overall strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT)
- Effectiveness of structures and resources, and identification of barriers
- Perceived performance based upon examples and expectations that create gaps
- Internal and external relationships in need of repair, intervention, strengthening or establishing
- Opportunities to demonstrate leadership, differentiate, and provide thought‐leadership
- Areas for macro and micro change, and organizational development through listening and learning
- Employee drivers for generating and retaining a high‐performance workforce
- Customer drivers for creating value through innovation and resourcefulness as a trusted advisors
Standard Objectives: Input
- Stakeholder interfaces and relationship management
- Performance improvement
- Personnel and Organizational Development
LOYALitix® Architecture & Maturity Model
Structures & Sustainability
The first building block to effectively support and fulfill obligations is to have solid structures that support a sustained high level of performance.
The basis of a relationship is meeting commitments and being accountable for results, a prerequisite for delivering the value expected.
Engaging stakeholders includes effective employee, partner, and customer stakeholder relationships.
Deep understanding of the customer's mission provides the organization purpose and moves it from merely providing the value expected, to providing value-add. Service provider leadership helps align internal objectives to the customer mission enabling internal stakeholders to understand how they contribute to the end goal.
Being change adaptive is not the same as being reactive. It requires a future focus, and realignment to keep the ecosystem healthy, relevant, & proactive.
Create New Value
Building upon the previous behaviors, this state encourages innovation and resourcefulness. These organizational capabilities elevate the service provider to a trusted advisor role that integrates and leverages resources toward the future. These behaviors are enterprise enabling and extend beyond the direct role of the service provider.