What We Do
- We provide business-to-business management consulting services for evaluating and managing customer experience and employee loyalty.
- We bring best practice methodologies to measure performance from the viewpoint of value creation, qualitatively and quantitatively.
- We leverage our extensive experience in business transformation to advise our clients on turn-around strategies for troubled programs or contracts.
- An information architecture with an integrated maturity model and set of offerings for soliciting, analyzing, organizing, and taking action on stakeholder feedback.
- The architecture spans six major and twenty-nine subdomains of organizational capabilities and behaviors that we know through research, best practices, and experience, which either detract from or contribute to stakeholder advocacy.
- Founded on four core principles related to stakeholder’s rational and relational expectations.
- Acknowledges distinct attributes associated with SATISFIED > LOYAL > ADVOCATE®.
- Focuses on VALUE > VALUE ADD > VALUE CREATION as the basis for advocacy.
- Maturing and Integrating Your Customer Experience Capabilities® is essential if you are to move your stakeholders from being merely satisfied to outspoken advocates.